FORTE TURBO Marine Oil is a premium quality high performance mono-grade marine lubricant formulated in order to meet the requirements of medium speed diesel engines continuously working under full load condition. The product is available in different base number and viscosity grades to suit most marine engine requirements. The series are designed with advance additive package to provide balance of detergency and dispersancy to attain the long drain interval with maximum protection of engine components.
It is formulated for use in medium speed trunk piston diesel engines operating on high sulphur residual fuels.
Specifications for forte turbo marine oil
|Sr No||Test Description||Test Method||Results|
|1||Appearance||Visual||C & B||C & B||C & B||C & B||C & B||C & B||C & B|
|2||Color||ASTM - D1500||<3||<3||<3||<3||<3||<3||<3|
|3||Viscocity @ 40°C csl||ASTM - D445||113.7||167.3||167.3||158.8||256.5||224.5||224.1|
|4||Viscocity @ 100°C csl||ASTM - D445||12.25||16.11||16.11||15.65||20.95||19.87||19.59|
|5||Viscocity Index||ASTM - D2270||98||100||100||101||97||102||100|
|6||Pour Point °C||ASTM - 097||-16||-16||-16||-18||-16||-19||-15|
|7||Flash Point, °C (COC)||ASTM - 092||233||233||228||232||230||226||225|
|8||Water in Pertoleum Product||ASTM - 095||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|9||Density @ 15°C, Kg/L||ASTM - D1298||0.883||0.885||0.876||0.875||0.876||0.879||0.882|
|10||TBN, mg KOH/g||ASTM - D2896||30|
Other packing size could be available upon request.
Packing Size : 25L | 200L | 208L
Other grades of lubricants can be blended as per customer request. These typical results are of existing production, the future production will conform to our blending specifications hence any variation in these results will not affect the product performance.
- Improved control volatility and consumption.
- Forte Turbo Marine Oil has a high effective control over wear, corrosion and rust.
- Exceptional resistance to oxidation and forming.
- Excellent detergency and dispersive properties which ensure a clean engine.
- High degree of water tolerance, water separation and base retention properties.
- Reduce sludge formation and enhances engine performance for longer performance for longer period of time.